Emergency First Aid at Work Level 2 - Short Course at Acacia Training
The course aims to: - To provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to act as an Emergency First Aider who can deliver the appropriate treatment to their casualties in a prompt, safe and effective mannerWho Should Apply:
Staff who have the responsibility to respond to emergency situations and have been nominated for the role of emergency first aider at work. Requalifiaction is required every 3 years - this is achieved by re-sitting this 1 day course.
By the end of the session, delegates will have covered a variety of topics, including:
• What is Emergency First Aid • Legislation • Responsibilities
• Action in an emergency • Primary survey • Secondary assessment•
• Respiratory system • Resuscitation • Disorders of respiration
• Adult basic life support • Foreign objects • Disorders of the circulation
• Minor burns & scalds • Epilepsy • Wounds & bleeding
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Acacia Training directly.