Management Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 at New College Nottingham
At ncn we offer a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Management, suitable for anyone over the age of 16 who is employed in a role in which management
competencies can be developed and evidenced.
Apprenticeships are a great way to learn and earn at the same time. If you know that you want to excel in a management role and you aspire to be a good leader of a team then this Apprenticeship will develop your management skills in a working environment, during which time you will be supported by both your employer and a team of professional assessors from New College Nottingham.
This course consists of the following:
Mandatory Units: (all units must be achieved)
- Manage your own resources and professional development
- Provide leadership in your area of responsibility
- Allocate and monitor the progress and quality of work in your area of responsibility
- Ensure health and safety requirements are met in your area of responsibility
Optional Units: (3 units must be achieved)
- Promote equality of opportunity and diversity in your area of responsibility
- Encourage innovation in your area of responsibility
- Plan change
- Implement change
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues
- Recruit, select and keep colleagues
- Provide learning opportunities for colleagues
- Help team members address problems affecting their performance
- Build and manage teams
- Lead meetings
- Participate in meetings
- Manage a budget
- Manage the environmental impact of your work
- Take effective decisions
- Communicate information and knowledge
- Manage a project
- Monitor and solve customer service problems
- Be aged 16 or over
- Not be in full-time education or on any other training programme
- Have lived in the UK for the past three years
There are no formal entry requirements for any level, however the employer may stipulate entry qualifications when recruiting an apprentice to a particular job role.
Students will be expected to have a contract to work a minimum of 30 hours per week. This must be paid employment. However, you can still apply for this course if you are actively seeking employment, but this must be in place before you can commence the training.
As there may be different entry requirements for apprenticeships, depending on the occupational sector, all students are required to have an initial assessment test.
The workplace tutor continually assesses your practical and theory work. An internal verifier will visit you to monitor your progress. You are required to keep a portfolio of evidence generated in the workplace.
- Foundation degree in Hospitality Management with specialist routes
- Foundation or full BA in Business
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact New College Nottingham directly.