Art and Design Diploma Level 2 at Rotherham College
The Level 2 Diploma in Art and Design encourages you to further develop your skills within art and design so that you can progress onto one of our Level 3 programmes choosing from art and design, photography, fashion design, media or games design. While studying this course you will gather inspiration from primary and secondary source research and explore the formal elements that make up art and design, developing both your skills and confidence in the disciplines.
You will expand your knowledge of artists and creative movements through educational visits that will influence development in your creative explorations.
- You will develop your 2D and 3D communication skills
- Gain an understanding of the contextual references and the work of others within art and design
- You will develop your skills in drawing, painting, printmaking, creative textiles, 2D, 3D, graphic design and photography
- You will take part in educational visits that will provide primary research to enhance and inform the quality of your work
- You will develop and produce work for an external client
- You will produce a final piece that will be exhibited in our end of year exhibition
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.