Level 3 Diploma: Coaching and Supporting School PE at Loughborough College
An industry-recognised qualification that employers in schools, clubs and leisure facilities are looking for.
This course is designed to provide the necessary vocational experience and qualifications for those looking to enter employment within coaching and school PE. You will get an insight into working in the sport and leisure industry through real work experience with a range of ages and abilities.
- Level 2 1st4Sport Certificate in Supporting Learning in PE and School
- Level 3 1st4Sport Award in the Principles of Coaching
- Sports Leaders UK: Community
- Sports Leaders Award
- Four GCSEs at grade C/4 or above, including English and Maths, or
- an NVQ Level 2 in Activity Leadership, including Functional Skills/GCSE English and Maths at C/4 or Level 2 or
- a BTEC/OCR Level 2 Diploma in Sport.
- Mature students will be considered based on their previous qualifications and/or relevant work experience.
You could progress on to:
- a BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Sport
- a BTEC Level 3 90-credit Diploma in Sport or Sport Science
- employment in the leisure industry, at a primary school, or in a sport club
- a Coaches in School Apprenticeship (subject to successful application)
To find out more about this qualification, come and visit us at one of ourOpen Days at Loughborough College or contact us at StudentRecruitment@loucoll.ac.uk.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.