Enhanced A Level Programme: Space Engineering at Loughborough College
This course is the only one of its kind in the UK, developed for young people who wish to study an exciting programme leading to higher education and employment in engineering, maths or physics.
You will study for one day per fortnight at the National Space Centre in Leicester and the remainder of the time at the college, benefitting from trips, guest speakers, and masterclasses led by experts from the space industry.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Engineering (covering mechanical, electrical, electronic, design, CAD, materials, and maths for engineering)
- A Level Mathematics
- A Level Physics
- Masterclasses at the National Space Centre
- Trips and visits to space and engineering institutions
- Five GCSEs, including Maths at grade A/7, Science Double Award at grade AA/77 (or Triple Award at grade AAB/776), English at grade B/6, plus another GCSE at grade B/6.
- You must be highly motivated and committed to a unique and intense programme of learning
This programme will lead to a wide range of degree courses including physics, mathematics, and engineering degrees, as well as to employment opportunities in the engineering industries.
To find out more about this qualification, come and visit us at one of ourOpen Days at Loughborough College or contact us at StudentRecruitment@loucoll.ac.uk.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.