Level 1 Diploma Interactive Content: Games, Virtual Reality & VFX at East Sussex College
You will use your passion for working creatively on a computer to develop a basic understanding of interactive content creation.
During the first year of the course you will develop skills in computer animation nad CGI techniques, and design for moving image. You will also develop your skills in English and maths.
Topics you will study include:
- Interactive media and computer games
- Computer animation and CGI techniques
- Design for the moving image
- Photo imaging and manipulation
- Video Production, Processes and Techniques
- Editing Audio and Video for Interactive content
- Web Page Concepts and Creation
- Sound recording techniques and technology
No formal qualifications are needed for the Level 1 course, but you will have an initial college assesment to ensure you have an appropriate level of English.
You will be assessed through a series of coursework assignments and practical tasks.
Once you have completed the first year of this course, it naturally leads into the second year. But you could also choose to study a Level 2 course in IT or Digital Technology.
With additional training you may wish to start a career in the industry and could find roles in, Broadcast Media (Radio production, Visual and special effects, Cinematography and UK broadcasting), Journalism and Media.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.