Hair, beauty and holistics - Apprenticeships in Hairdressing level 3 at Kirklees College, Dewsbury Centre
This course is for anyone who wants to enhance their skills and take on a more responsible position at work. You will be employed and have, or be in the processing of developing, your own client base within the salon.
You will learn to:
• Provide client consultation services
• Creatively cut hair using a variety of techniques
• Creatively style and dress hair
• Creatively colour and lighten hair
• Hair colour correction services
• Contribute to the planning, implementation and evaluation of promotional activities
The purchase of a hairdressing kit is essential for this course. Personal appearance must reflect industry standards.
• Observations of practical ability
• Assessments in the work place
• Photographs of work
• Treatment plans
• Written assignments
• External tests
• Online learning
• Portfolio completion
Specialist training in the industry, employment in salons / managerial roles or self-employment.
Contact the college, tel: 01484 437070 or email: email@example.com
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.