Engineering - Level 2 at College of West Anglia
If you are interested in pursuing a career in engineering, this course is for you.The course carries a number of mandatory and specialist units and a functional skill in maths at an individually aimed level.The course covers a broad range of engineering topics delivered in a variety of workshops and classes, including:
- Working safely in an engineering environment
- Carrying out engineering activities efficiently
- Using and communicating technical information
- Machining and mechanical assembly
You will need:
- 4 GCSEs at 3 (D) or above including English and Maths
There is continual assessment through a combination of practical, theory and portfolio work.
Please see the college website for fee details
For further information, please visit the college website
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.