Carpentry & Joinery - Level 2 (Diploma) at College of West Anglia
If you are interested in working as a carpenter or joiner, this course is for you.Units of study include:
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Principles of building construction, information and communication
- Carry out first fix flooring and roofing
- Carry out first fix frames, partitions and stairs
- Carry out second fixing operations
- Carry out carpentry maintenance
- Set up and operate a circular saw
You will need:
- 4 GCSEs at 3 (D) or above including English and Maths
Progress and achievement is recorded throughout the year via practical assessments, multiple choice tests, practical assignments and online tests.
Please see the college website for fee details
For further information, please visit the college website
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.