Sport - Personal Training - Level 3 (Diploma) at College of West Anglia
If you are looking to advance your skills and knowledge as a fitness instructor, this course is for you.The course will give you additional experience including:
- Enabling you to work with a range of clients in different environments
- Gain new ideas for exercise programming
- Understand nutrition advice and support
- Understand client consultation and assessment and advanced anatomy and physiology
You will need to:
- Have studied Sport - Instructing Exercise and Fitness - Level 2, with good attendance and progress reviews
- Have experience of working as a fitness instructor
This course is assessed through written assignments, practical observations and presentations.Professional discussions are also required to undertake mandatory exams for some modules.
Please see the college website for fee details
For further information, please visit the college website
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.