Hairdressing - Intermediate Apprenticeship at North Notts College (NNC)
This Apprenticeship is for people who are employed in a salon full-time who will then attend College one day a week. Because the qualification is work-based, you will develop your skills within a commercial setting.
- Client consultation
- Shampooing and conditioning
- Styling hair
- Basic cutting techniques
- Perming and neutralising (optional)
- Basic hair colouring techniques
- Health and safety
- Promoting products and services
- English and maths (where applicable)
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.