Supporting Teaching and Learning - Intermediate Apprenticeship at North Notts College (NNC)
This Apprenticeship is suitable for those supporting teaching and learning in schools and will help to enhance your role as a teaching assistant. The Apprenticeship covers a range of topics to help you develop the skills required to provide support in schools.
- Supporting teaching and learning activities
- Supporting relationships and positive behaviour
- Equality and diversity in health and safety
- Working as part of a team
- Subject to your grades on entry you may need to study English, maths and IT
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.