Supporting Teaching and Learning - Advanced Apprenticeship at North Notts College (NNC)
This Apprenticeship is suitable for those who wish to directly support the teaching and learning of children and young people in an educational environment.
You need to have prior experience in either employment or volunteering within the education sector. You will attend College one day a week where you will study the Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools and English, Maths and IT at Level 2.
- Developing professional relationships
- Promoting children and young people’s positive behaviour
- Promoting equality and diversity
- Supporting assessment for learning and learner activities
- Understanding children and young people’s development
- Engaging in personal development in health and social care
- Communicating with young people and adults
- Supporting literacy and numeracy development
- Depending on your GCSE grades on entry you may need to study English, maths and IT
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.