Health and Social Care - Advanced Apprenticeship at North Notts College (NNC)
This Apprenticeship is suitable for those who are already working within the healthcare industry. As part of this Apprenticeship you will work towards a nationally recognised qualification in Health and Social Care (Adults).
- The role of the health and social care worker
- Promote communication in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Promote equality and inclusion
- Principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care
- Promote good practice in handling information
- Promote and implement health and safety
- Understand mental well-being and mental health promotion
- Dementia awareness
- Understand the administration of medicine to individuals with dementia using a person centred approach
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.