Plumbing Level 2 at North Notts College (NNC)
This one year course is designed to provide you with the broad knowledge, understanding and skills to become a qualified plumber.
- Cold water systems, hot water systems, sanitation, central heating systems and drainage systems
- Various plumbing techniques
- Installation of various pipework, materials and components
- Develop your practical skills and use of craft tools
- If you have not achieved at Level 2 in both English and maths you will also study Functional skills or GCSE qualifications in English and maths within your course
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.