Bricklaying Level 1 at North Notts College (NNC)
This course is designed to provide you with a basic knowledge and understanding of bricklaying and allow you to develop a range of related skills.
- Understanding site procedures in construction
- Construction of half brick and solid walling
- Setting out regular buildings
- Construction of cavity walls up to roof-line
- You will learn basic trowel skills and basic brick bonding
- If you have not achieved at Level 2 in both English and maths you will also study Functional skills or GCSE qualifications in English and maths within your course
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.