Site Carpentry/Bench Joinery Level 1 at North Notts College (NNC)
This one year course is designed to provide you with a basic knowledge and understanding of carpentry and joinery and allow you to develop a range of related skills
- Exploring timber technology
- How to sharpen and use a range of hand tools
- Introduction to wood machinery and power tools
- You will use these skills to build a traditional wooden window from scratch
- Health and safety procedures
- Work experience and also meet key employers in the trade.
- If you have not achieved at Level 2 in both English and maths you will also study Functional skills or GCSE qualifications in English and maths within your course
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.