Mechanical Fabrication and Welding - Advanced Apprenticeship at North Notts College (NNC)
This Advanced Apprenticeship will be covered over a two year period. It provides the level of competence and knowledge needed to perform tasks to advanced industry standards.
- Training consists of both practical and theory assessment
- NVQ Level 3 work-based (electrical, mechanical or fabrication and welding)
- Diploma in Engineering Level 3 (electrical, mechanical or fabrication and welding)
- Functional Skills: English, maths and ICT
- ERR (employment rights and responsibilities)
- PLTS (personal learning and thinking skills)
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.