Site Carpentry - Advanced Apprenticeship at North Notts College (NNC)
This two year Apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working within the construction industry.
You will be required to attend College one day a week, whilst the rest of the course is undertaken on the job in your workplace.
The Apprenticeship is made up of two components which include a technical qualification and a knowledge based qualification.
- On-site installation of complex frames such as floors, walls and roofing
- Planning and evaluating construction projects
- Developing knowledge in organising people, plant and resources
- Supervising jobs, projects and how to calculate costs and resources
- Health and safety procedures
- English and maths if required
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.