Wall and Floor Tiling Level 3 at Sheppey College
This qualification has been designed to develop your skills, knowledge and understanding so you can work as a Wall and Floor Tiler in the construction industry or progress to further training.
You will learn key practical skills and knowledge in:
- Safe working practises in construction
- Information, quantities and communicating with others
- Building methods and construction technology 3
- Provide drainage for tiled surfaces
- Produce internal and external sand and cement backgrounds
- Produce tiles, mosaic and stone surface finishes
- Prepare the background and tile out a wet room (Practical Synoptic Assignment)
4 Cs or 4s and a relevant full level 2.
Criteria-based course ending in one end of year knowledge test. Practical skills timed assessment.
Progression into employment or enrolment onto a Level 4 qualification.
Please note that for applications for the 19/20 academic year the EKC Group is using a new online system and you will be required to register and track your application using this system. You will receive an e-mail informing you of this and what to do next. You will be using the EKC Enterprise platform. Please go to https://www.ekcgroup.ac.uk/colleges/how-apply for more information about this process.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.