Countryside and Environment Level 2 at Rotherham College
This one year course is designed to provide you with a broadly based foundation in conservation and working in the countryside and explores British habitats and the land based industry.
- Conservation and improvement of British habitats
- Hedge laying, tree felling, coppicing
- Managing wildlife habitats
- Health and safety in the workplace
- A qualification in English and maths if required
- Work experience
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.