Fabrication and Welding (PEO and Diploma) Level 2 at Rotherham College
This one year course will develop your knowledge and skills in fabrication and welding.
- Working safely
- Working efficiently and effectively
- Using technical information
- Using MIG welding equipment
- Using TIG welding equipment
- Producing platework components
- English and maths if necessary
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.
Last updated date: 07 March 2019