Food and Beverage Service Level 2 at Rotherham College
This course is aimed at those who want to gain skills in both the kitchen and restaurant environment within the hospitality industry and wanting to further develop a range of practical skills related to the professional service of food and beverages. As part of this course you will develop your employability skills by working in our industry grade restaurant on a shift rota.
- Maintain a safe and hygienic working environment
- Contribute to effective teamwork
- Prepare, serve and clear tables
- Carvery, buffet and silver service
- Practical beverage service skills
- Reception and telephone skills
- Barista skills
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.