Professional Cookery Level 3 at Rotherham College
You'll learn advanced food preparation and cooking skills. This course is ideal for those looking to become a head chef as you will study complex dishes, as well as gaining experience working in the busy Wharncliffe Restaurant. This course is synoptic exam (practical) based utilising the skills gained throughout the year.
- Develop more complex skills in the preparation, cooking and finishing of different commodities and dishes
- Ensure food safety practices are followed
- Produce healthier dishes
- Contribute to the control of resources
- Employment rights and responsibilities in the hospitality industry
- Learn basic butchery and game preparation
- Advanced kitchen and larder practical
- Advances pastry and confectionary
- Menu planning
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.