Health and Social Care Level 2 at Rotherham College
Begin your career within the health and social care sector and develop the skills and knowledge you need to set yourself on a pathway towards becoming a nurse, midwife, support worker, social worker or health professional.
During the Health and Social Care Level 2 course you will have the opportunity to go into placement in the sector, giving you experience and confidence to pursue your future career.
- You will develop an understanding of effective communication and professional practice
- You will gain insight into individual rights and needs within the health and social care sector
- You will study anatomy, physiology and human development
- As part of the course you will carry out a work placement
- Two units are assessed by an external exam
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.