Photography Level 1 at Rotherham College
The Media and Photography Level 1 programme is a one year course which is geared to teaching you the basics of both media and photography. The course is ideal for people who have an interest in the subjects but have no specialist qualifications at GCSE or A-Level.
The aim of the course is to provide motivation and inspiration so that you can develop your own style and learn how to create work in a wide range of mediums. You will be supported by specialist staff that will encourage learning and develop your skills leading to independent thinking.
- Develop a range of creative digital production skills in media, photography and audio
- Explore the creative industries and create a range of exciting lens and audio based products
- Develop projects working as an individual practitioner and as part of a team
- Develop an understanding of the employment opportunities in the creative sector
- Develop your awareness of the world of media and photography through practical work and visits
- Produce work to be displayed as part of our end of year exhibition
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.