Skills for Independent Living Entry Level 2 at Rotherham College
The Independent Living course will develop the skills you need to live as independently as possible. During the course, you will learn how to make hot and cold drinks, how to make simple meals that are good for you, how to keep yourself safe, how to how to catch the bus and train, how to stand up for yourself and make choices about your life, personal care, communication and build your confidence.
Through the Next Steps Passport, you will widen your skills and have the chance to take part in extra activities to prepare you for the world of work.
- Household skills including shopping and cooking
- Personal care and speaking up for yourself
- Personal development and leisure activities
- How to use public transport
- Speaking and listening
- While studying with us we will work with you to ensure that your maths, English and ICT skills are the best that they can be
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.