Introduction to the Hair and Beauty Sector Level 1 at Rotherham College
This course is designed to provide you with basic hairdressing and beauty therapy practical skills and knowledge, as well as an insight to the industry.
You will gain skills of both the practical application of hair and beauty techniques and the knowledge of treatments and clients. You will also have the opportunity to undertake additional qualifications alongside your main programme.
Upon completion, if you choose to progress onto further study, you will be able to specialise in either hairdressing or beauty therapy, depending on your strengths and passion.
- Induction to the hair and beauty sector
- Personal presentation
- Shampooing, conditioning, styling
- Women’s hair, plaiting and twisting
- Manicure, pedicure, skin care, facial
- Make-up and nail art treatments
- Salon reception duties
- Creating an image using hair and beauty
- Health and safety
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.