Professional Cookery Level 1 at Rotherham College
This course is designed for those who are starting out in the field of cookery and who want to learn more about the industry. It is an excellent way to begin your journey into the world of a professional career in catering and hospitality.
- Food safety
- Health and safety
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Prepare and cook vegetables using a variety of methods
- Prepare and cook basic dough products
- Prepare and cook fruit and salad dishes
- Customer service
- Food service practices
- Information regarding industry specific legislation and regulations
- Additional technical skills required to deliver a great dining experience
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.