Theatrical and Media Make-up Level 3 at Rotherham College
This is a course for those wishing to pursue a career in the make-up industry and work on location with groups of people including models and performers. Bespoke courses may be designed to meet individual needs.
- Designing and creating images for fashion and photography shoots and fashion shows
- Airbrush make-up
- Face and body art
- Cosmetic camouflage
- Specialised media make-up
- The application of prosthetic pieces, bald caps and special effects techniques
- Hair skills will involve creative hairdressing design skills, styling and dressing hair and fitting postiche
- Anatomy and physiology
- Cosmetic science
- Health and safety
- Research skills
- English and maths (where applicable)
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.