Site Carpentry/Bench Joinery Level 2 at Rotherham College
This one year course is designed to provide you with the broad knowledge, understanding and skill to become a qualified site carpenter.
- Timber framing techniques
- Modern truss roof construction
- Modern and traditional floor joist installation
- All aspects of kitchen fitting
- You will be shown how to use these skills while constructing a complete full-sized timber frame building
- You will undertake work experience and also meet key employers in the trade.
- If you have not achieved at Level 2 in both English and maths you will also study Functional skills or GCSE qualifications in English and maths within your course
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.