Bench Joinery - Advanced Apprenticeship at Rotherham College
This Apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working within the industry.
You will be required to attend College one day a week, whilst the rest of the course is undertaken on the job in your workplace.
The Apprenticeship is made up of two components which include a technical qualification and a knowledge based qualification.
- Assemble furniture components
- Prototype design in furniture
- Research and product development
- Supervision in a furniture environment
- Health and safety in the work place
- English and maths if required
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.