Bricklaying Level 2 at Rotherham College
This course is designed to provide you with the broad knowledge, understanding and skill to become a qualified bricklayer.
- Working on site-simulated scaffolding
- Cladding timber framed buildings
- Construction of basic arches and solid wall piers
- Building cavity wall structures
- Team work
- If you have not achieved at Level 2 in both English and maths you will also study Functional skills or GCSE qualifications in English and maths within your course
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.