Electrical Installations Level 2 Diploma at South Essex College
This course for those who wish to have a career in the electrical contracting industry. Students achieve City & Guilds 2365 Electrical Installations Level 2 upon successful completion of the course.
System ref: #57091
You will study units such as
- Practical electrical wiring systems
- Principles of electro technology
- Installation (buildings & structures)
- Health & Safety
- Electrical wiring regulations
- Electrical measurement
- GCSE grade C or above in maths, English and science
Assessment is through a range of assessment techniques which may include coursework and examinations.
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
You can progress C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing.
You will undertake practical workshop experiences and take part in educational visits.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.