Engineering Level 3 Extended Diploma at South Essex College
This course will give you a broad knowledge of engineering as preparation for employment or higher education.
Completing this course will give you an Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Engineering.
System ref: #3887
- health and safety in the engineering workplace
- communications for engineering technicians
- engineering project
- computer aided designing and engineering drawing
- mathematics for engineering technicians
- mechanical principles and applications
- electrical and electronic principles
- engineering machining
- four GCSEs at grade four/grade C or above, including maths, English and science, or
- Engineering Level 2 Extended Certificate, plus maths and English at grade four/grade C or above, or equivalent
- successful attendance at interview event
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
- higher education at university or college, including our HNC General Engineering at University Centre Thurrock
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.