Professional Cookery Level 2 Diploma at South Essex College
This course is ideal if you have some basic skills and experience as a chef from working in a role where you are under supervision.
System ref: #2906
- food safety
- health and safety in catering
- healthier foods
- cost and menu planning
- preparing and cooking hot and cold dishes
- maths and English
- GCSEs at grade four/grade C in maths and English, or
- Culinary Skills Level 1 Certificate plus maths and English at level one, or equivalent
- successful attendance at interview event
- you will be asked to provide evidence of your ability in the subject in the form of a practical test
- practical demonstrations
- multiple choice exam
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
After successful completion of the course you can:
Progress to studying.
- Advanced Professional Cookery Level 3 Diploma
- Professional Patisserie and Confectionery Level 3 Diploma
Seek a career as:
- catering or restaurant manager
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.