Bricklaying Level 2 Diploma at South Essex College
This course will further advance your bricklaying skills and covers: block and brickwork practical and theory (including storing materials and equipment), erecting and dismantling working platforms, setting and basic building brick and blockwork walling and health and safety.
System ref: #2092
- block and brickwork
- storing materials and equipment
- erecting and dismantling working platforms
- setting and basic building brick and block work walling
- health and safety
- maths and English
- Construction Skills Level 1 Extended Certificate plus maths and English at level one, or equivalent
- successful attendance at interview event
- practical assessments
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
- Construction Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma
- bricklaying apprenticeship
You will need to find work experience to support your College studies and to improve your employment prospects.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.