Psychology A-level at South Essex College
This course will give you the knowledge and skills required to go on to higher education and pursue a career in this field.
System ref: #35258
- cognitive, developmental, social and biological psychology
- individual differences
- research methods
- biological rhythms and sleep
- eating behaviour
- gender and intelligence
- you will develop knowledge and understanding of one disorder such as schizophrenia or depression
- learn about one contemporary application of psychology such as anomalistic psychology or addiction
- maths or science at grade six/grade B or above
- English language at grade six/grade B or above
- three additional GCSEs at grade four/grade C or above
100% exam based
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
- higher education at university or college, including our BSc (Hons) Psychology and Sociology at University Centre Southend
- seek employment in a public services profession.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.