Construction Level 3 Extended Diploma at South Essex College
This course will prepare you for a career in the construction industry in the areas of general construction, civil engineering or building services engineering.
You will take part in educational visits and have the opportunity to undertake a period of work experience.
System ref: #3882
There are three pathway opportunities:
- general pathway
- civil engineering
- building services engineering
You will study units including:
- health, safety and welfare in construction and the built environment
- sustainable construction
- mathematics in construction and the built environment
- science and materials in construction and the built environment
- building technology
- graphic detailing
- surveying in construction
- computer aided design
- structural mechanics
- maths and English
- four GCSEs at grade four/grade C or above including maths and English, or
- Construction Level 2 Extended Certificate plus maths and English at grade four/grade C, or equivalent
- successful attendance at interview event
- written assignments
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
Higher education at university or college.
In addition, you will take part in educational visits and have the opportunity to undertake a period of work experience.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.