Information and Creative Technology Level 2 Extended Certificate at South Essex College
This course provides an introduction to a range of ICT skills. Skills and knowledge will be developed through a focus on the ICT industry. The course also aims to develop wider skills to enable you to progress on to a level 3 study programme. You will study a number of core and specialist ICT units.
System ref: #2931
- Online World
- Website Development
- Installing hardware and software
- Digital portfolio
- Building a career portfolio
- English and maths
- GCSEs at Grade 3 in maths and English
- Digital Technologies Level 1 Diploma plus maths and English at level 1 or equivalent
- You will be asked to produce evidence of your ability in this subject which could be in the form of a portfolio
- Successful attendance at an interview event
- Project/portfolio based learning
- External examination
- Practical tasks
- Planning of work
- Completed work
- Evaluations of work
- Examinations in English and maths
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
Successful candidates can progress to the Level 3 extended ICT diploma at South Essex College.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.