Traineeships at CTS Training
What is a Traineeship ?
If you are keen to find a job or apprenticeship but just need some work experience a traineeship is for you!
Traineeships consist of work preparation training and a high quality work placement.
Work experience is available in a wide range of occupational areas including:
- Health & Social Care
- Business Admin
- Customer Service
And many more.
The work placement within a traineeship will be at least six weeks and no more than six months. All traineeships will offer a guaranteed exit interview with the work placement host at the end of the placement.
Traineeships are designed to progress you into an apprenticeship, whether this is with your work placement employer or an alternative.
You will get support to
- Build a high quality CV
- Overcome any nerves at interview
- Get good quality references
- Gain hints and tips on jobsearch techniques
- Develop valuable skills employers are looking for
- Gain a Functional Skill Qualification in Maths and English at the right level for you (up to level 2) (If you do not have a GCSE A*-C in English and Maths )
The main body of a traineeship is the work placement. You will also receive support with English, Maths, work skills and Personal Development where required.
Progression into a wide range of apprenticeships or employment.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.