Welcome to Interserve Learning & Employment Birmingham
Apprenticeships rock with Interserve Learning & Employment!
You’ve finished school, so what next? Sit in ANOTHER classroom at college for a couple of years or get paid a real wage to do the same qualification through an Apprenticeship?
As an apprentice you will get paid at least £100 per week whilst you study, with many employers choosing to pay more. The vast majority of our Apprentices are also offered a full-time job at the end of their Apprenticeship and you could be working in a shop, an office, a restaurant, a salon, a nursery and more depending on which Apprenticeship you choose.
At Interserve Learning & Employment we know Apprenticeships rock and we wanted to show you why, so here are some Apprenticeship facts and figures for you:
- Train while you work towards a qualification as an alternative to college and university - you earn while you earn.
- You will be paid the national apprenticeship minimum wage: £2.68 per hour for apprentices under 19 or those in the first year of their apprenticeship.
- This means a weekly wage of at least £100, yet many employers choose to pay even more.
- No loans to learn - you can avoid getting into debt because you’re being paid to study. Your training is paid for by the government and your employer, which means zero cost to you.
- You quickly gain personal independence, prove your worth to an employer and gain an advantage over other young people
- Your Apprenticeship means you are already doing the job
- An Apprenticeship can really help you get on in life!
- At any one time there are over 15,000 apprentice jobs available online
- There have been 1.5 million Apprenticeship starts since 2010
- 89% of employers said they’d do an Apprenticeship if they were starting their career now
- 30% of senior management positions are filled by former apprentices
Interserve Learning & Employment is a leading provider of Apprenticeships across the UK. We have over 20 years’ experience getting people just like you into work and training and we will support you to achieve the right qualifications, valued by employers, to help further your career.
We have vacancies available now in the following areas:
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Health & Social Care
- Hospitality and catering
- Management and Team Leading
- Warehousing and Storage
Get in touch with our friendly team to apply for one of our fantastic Apprenticeships!
Interserve Learning & Employment Manchester 11th floor, Rodwell Tower,
111 Piccadilly, Manchester, M1 2HY
Telephone: 0333 444 0297
How to apply
You can apply for courses at Interserve Learning & Employment Birmingham through UCAS Progress. Add courses to your favourites to apply to this provider.