Welcome to Skills for Work
Skills for Work can help you to progress in the world of work with our great apprenticeship programmes. Our nationally recognised qualifications helps you to move towards a more senior role in your workplace. The areas of work our programmes cover are :
Business Administration, Contact Centre, Customer Service, Health & Social Care.
Skills for Work is part of Bradford Council. As a local work based learning provider, we offer young people training and employment support, through Apprenticeships and Vocational Qualifications.
The Skills for Work Apprenticeships
- Help you to develop to your full potential by gaining a recognised qualification that employers want
- Provides you with real work experience while you study for a qualification.
- For young people interested in working for a local employer, with people, or in an office
Our Skills for Work Apprenticeship Programme offers a great range of vocational training and qualifications in:
- Business Admin
- Customer Service
- Call Centre
- Sport & Leisure
How does the Skills for Work Apprenticeship work?
You will be supported in the workplace to learn new skills and knowledge in relation to your job. In order to do this you may attend on and off the job training which has been agreed with your employer. You will also develop your Maths and English skills.
Why the Skills for Work Apprenticeship could be right for you
- Flexible entry requirements—your previous learning defines the starting point on your apprenticeship journey
- Apprenticeships can start at any time throughout the year
- Individual training to meet your needs
- Learning takes place in a variety of settings, it is lively, rewarding and enjoyable
- Support is available throughout the Apprenticeship from our experienced Skills for Work staff.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Skills for Work directly.