Welcome to Progressions UK
All young people must continue with their education until the end of the
academic year in which they turn 17.
This doesn’t mean you have to stay on at school or go to college, there are three routes available:
1) Full-time Education
3) Full-time work combined with Part-time Education or Training
At Progressions UK we offer a wide range of full-time education level one and level two Study Programmes in Customer Service, Nail & Beauty and Business Enterprise. Whether as a hobby, interest or part of your career path all our courses are designed to develop vocational skills and increase your understanding of what employers need, as well as further improve your Maths and English. All to prepare you to be successful in your chosen career, including progression opportunities via our Apprenticeship programme.
We offer Apprenticeship opportunities in Business Administration, Customer Services, Sales, Hospitality, Retail and Warehousing through the hundreds of employers we work with across West Yorkshire. All Apprentices through LifeSkills earn the Apprenticeship minimum wage. With the potential to progress onto an advanced Apprenticeship at the end of your first year you can continue to learn a living. It is estimated that those who complete an Apprenticeship can earn at the same level as graduates, so this option of learning is very popular with employers and employees alike.
So when considering your options for continuing your education, please do give us a call or come and see our excellent training centre in Leeds to see how we can help you to Learn a Living.
Progressions is about showing learners the way by giving them the tools they need to get the jobs they want. Our employment and apprenticeship learning programmes have been highly praised throughout the industry.
In our most recent Ofsted Inspection we were viewed as giving ‘outstanding’ care and support, advice and guidance for learners. We achieved an overall ‘Good’ grade, and were also awarded ‘Good’ in the following categories: Teaching and Learning, Maths and English, Leadership and Management, Study Programme, Outcomes for Learners, Retail and Business Administration.
Progressions UK is about showing learners the way by giving them the tools they need to get the jobs they want. Our employment and Apprenticeship Learning Programmes have been highly praised throughout the industry.
And because there's nothing wrong with blowing your own trumpet from time to time, here are some other achievements we're very proud of:
- A total of 79% of young people on our Study Programme courses went into a Job, Apprenticeship or College.
- A total of 92% of young people on our Study Programme courses, have achieved their main qualification.
- A total of 82% of our Apprentices achieved their full Apprenticeship Framework.
- Progressions UK are holders of the Investors in People Gold Award, the highest standard in the land.
- Progressions UK are Matrix accredited, which means the Advice and Guidance we give learners and employers has been commended.
We always put the learners first and give them the best possible support so they have the best possible chance to not only realise their potential, but exceed it.
- City centre location with easy access from all areas of the city
- Multi-media facilities in all training rooms including interactive white boards
- Excellent learning resources
- Travel Reimbursed to students
- Bursaries availiable
- Work Experience
- Careers advice and support available to all learners
- Regular reviews and tutorials to ensure progress on course
- Course catered to individual needs and interests
How to apply
You can apply for courses at Progressions UK through UCAS Progress. Add courses to your favourites to apply to this provider.