Welcome to West Anglia Training Association
West Anglia Training Association Ltd has established itself as one of the leading training providers in the UK with a reputation for the delivery of first-class training courses, and where customers care and an efficient, effective quality service is a priority.
We have a clear understanding of the needs of our employer members and wider employer base and have subsequently developed a curriculum portfolio which takes into account changes in legislation and new methods of working practice to offer employers the latest skills required for their industry.
Based in Hartford, Huntingdon but working with other training providers and Employers throughout Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire to name a few, West Anglia Training Association provide courses and training at our 2 sites in Huntingdon but also in-company training throughout the UK for our commerical courses and government funded training.
In June 2014 we will be opening our new build at our main site on Old Houghton Road where we will be able to offer specialised construction training and Scaffolding Apprenticeships.
This year we will also be opening a canteen available to all offering a range of hot/cold foods and beverages.
In July 2013 we opened our new Engineering venue offering machining and fabrication and welding training enabling us to offer direct delivery.
WATA has been managing Apprenticeship programmes since the mid-1970's. Currently over 150 WATA Apprenticeships are underway with some 50 Companies.
Each WATA programme is individually designed to meet the needs of our client Company and their Apprentices.
WATA also offer Employability programmes and taster courses guiding potential Apprentices on the right path to success - for more information visit www.wata.co.uk/apprenticeships-employability
Why study at West Anglia Training Association?
- Dedicated Apprenticeship and Employability Team to help with finding Apprenticeship placements
- Training Officers with years of industry experience and knowledge to help and support you throughout the Apprenticeship
- A friendly environment offering up to date equipment and resources
- A new Functional Skills suite
- Wi-fi access throughout each building
- Opportunity to progress onto higher education such as HNC/HND
- Access to 'add-on' training such as CSCS card, PAT Testing and 17th Edition training.
- Free parking and ample bike storage facilities
- Near the guided bus route, with a stop opposite our entrance
- Access to free PPE if studying at WATA
WATA is a work-based learning providerm which means we will provide the training is you wish to take an Apprenticehip. In return you will need to find a Company that is willing to employ you.
How to apply
You can apply for courses at West Anglia Training Association through UCAS Progress. Add courses to your favourites to apply to this provider.