Welcome to Riverwalk School
Riverwalk School caters for pupils aged 3 -19 who have severe, profound and complex learning needs. We are located in the town of Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, England, UK. Pupils are placed at Riverwalk School by Suffolk County Education Authority.
Overall aims of the school
At Riverwalk, we aim to enable pupils:
- to achieve their full potential.
- to communicate clearly and effectively
- to lead as independent a life as possible
- to develop as a "whole" person. The development of personal and social skills is a priority
- to have fun and develop an imagination
At Riverwalk, we believe firmly:
- that all pupils have the ability to learn, and we offer a stimulating environment in which they can do so
- in providing an environment which allows pupils to work in small groups as well as individually
- that every pupil is valued as an individual in his or her own right
- in developing pupils' sense of responsibility, self-discipline and independence
- in giving pupils access to a wide range of appropriate opportunities and experiences in order to develop as fully as possible
- in working in partnership with pupils, parents, carers, governors and the local community in order to deliver a high quality curriculum
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Riverwalk School directly.