Welcome to CWT Chamber Training
CWT Chamber Training provides outstanding Apprenticeships for young people throughout Coventry and Warwickshire. As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Chamber of Commerce, we work closely with employers to offer Apprenticeships which have excellent employment opportunities; jobs with local companies who offer structured training leading to nationally recognised qualifications which will enhance your career prospects. Apprenticeships are available across a range of employment sectors, including:
- Business Administration
- Information Communication Technology (Using IT)
- Information Communication Technology (Hardware/Software)
- Children’s Care, Learning and Development
- Retailing, Warehousing and Distribution
- Customer Service
- Hospitality and Catering
- Health and Social Care
CWT Chamber Training are dedicated to providing a quality service to all and have built up an enviable reputation in working with businesses, training their staff and bringing through junior Apprentice talent.
Our aim is to ensure you enjoy your Apprenticeship, make the right choices based on up to date information, advice and guidance and have every opportunity to achieve qualifications, which will enhance your career prospects.
Our achievement rates are significantly above national averages at 93.4% in 2012, which makes CWT Chamber Training a good choice of provider.
What can CWT Chamber Training offer?
- Access to great Apprenticeship job opportunities with good prospects
- Excellent progression opportunities and pathways from Apprenticeships into Higher Education
- Professional independent advice and guidance
- Access to over 2,500 local employers
- Job matching service to link vacancies with local employers
- Individually designed learning plan to develop your skills and knowledge
- A dedicated personal Training Advisor who will support you throughout your Apprenticeship
- Experienced and professional Trainers who know their industries and have up to date skills
- Interactive training where you will receive hands-on experience to develop your skills in your chosen occupational area
- Access to a range of specialist support agencies to provide additional guidance where required
- Online support proving you with instant contact to your Training Advisor
- Commitment to support you until the Apprenticeship is completed
- Regular opportunities to comment on our services
- CWT Chamber Training systematically and regularly monitors and reviews the information, advice and guidance support that we provide as well as the course delivery to ensure that they are effective at meeting your needs
CWT Chamber Training is based close to Coventry City Centre, which makes us easily accessible by public transport or car. We also have a centre in Leamington Spa, centrally located in Holly Walk. However we offer Apprenticeship opportunities
across all of Coventry and Warwickshire.
CWT Chamber Training has a range of up to date, modern training facilities, where technology is widely used to ensure our courses are fun, informative and highly valued by employers.
All rooms are resourced with up-to-date equipment eg. smart boards and internet. There are also comprehensive information, advice and guidance materials available and qualified staff on hand to support your decision making. We also have a fully equipped Hairdressing Training Academy.
In the main, we will visit you at your employer’s premises and our qualified experienced Training Advisors will work with you on a one-to-one basis.
You can apply on-line for an Apprenticeship with us. Go to
- Confidential information, advice and guidance that can help you access the services that you need
- Help you to secure a great job as an Apprentice with excellent career prospects
- Provide ongoing information advice and guidance to ensure that you understand your role and responsibilities
- Specialist workshops to develop your skills, including English, maths and ICT
- Appoint a designated Training Advisor to guide and support you
- Undertake regular progress reviews with you and your employer
- Give you the opportunity to provide feedback on our services and to ensure that we are continuing to meet your needs
- Offer immediate contact points to ensure you are well supported
Our success rates are amongst the highest in the country for Apprenticeships. In 2012, 93.4% of our Apprentices successfully achieved their goal compared to 73.8% nationally. With success rates of that level, great connections to employers and wealth of experience in designing courses that are exciting, fun and career oriented, CWT Chamber Training are a good choice to help you get the right Apprenticeship.
CWT Chamber Training helped Richard secure an Apprenticeship with Coltman Warner Cranston, a firm of solicitors based in Coventry. Richard started his career as an Intermediate Apprentice following Business Administration.
He gained a range of qualifications and experience which enabled him to progress to a trainee legal executive and now has ambitions to become a fully qualified solicitor by the time he is 25.
Richard, Business Administration Apprentice
William originally intended to go to university. After hearing about Apprenticeships from CWT Chamber Training, William knew this was a rare opportunity not to be missed. William was delighted to secure an Apprenticeship with Lloyds TSB in Coventry.
William said “I work with a fantastic team, it’s hard work but so rewarding. I get experience, training, a qualification and get paid. As I see it I win on all counts! I have a varied job; from customer service, account activations to supporting local businesses and supporting the community including charity work. I would definitely recommend the Apprenticeship route.”
William, Business Administration Apprentice
Sophie is studying a Hairdressing Apprenticeship, attending CWT Chamber Training 1 day each week and 4 days with her employer developing her hairdressing skills.
Sophie says ‘I love hair! Right from when I was little that is all I have ever wanted to do. I am so pleased I have now got the opportunity to achieve my career goals, the training is great and I love working in the salon.’
Sophie, Hairdressing Apprentice
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact CWT Chamber Training directly.