Welcome to Kineton High School
At Kineton High School our mission is to be a leader in learning, achieving excellence in all we do. We believe that continuous improvement and high expectations will be sustained by a culture which:
- is challenging, supportive and inclusive
- delivers top quality learning experiences
- develops responsibility and commitment
- celebrates and rewards effort, progress and achievement at all levels
- reaches out to the wider community· recognises individuality within a vibrant community
- inspires all to maximise their progress.
We take pride in the high quality education and breadth of extra-curricular opportunities we provide for our students, in the high quality of care and the excellent relationships that exist within the school community. We expect high standards from our students
and we stress the values of honesty, integrity, and respect for people and property.
Julia Morris, Headteacher
As a Sports College our facilities will be continually improved and, with the addition of a new dance studio and fitness room, students can expect to have the best opportunities to develop their own skills.
Sixth Form students have their own common room with vending machine and kitchen area with tea and coffee making facilities. A study room with computer facilities is also available.
The new science laboratories utilise state of the art equipment while computer facilities and ICT enjoy a high profile within the school. Drama, music and art, are housed in specialist rooms, including practice rooms and studios. Design & Technology workshops include provision for Food, Textiles, Electronics, Resistant Materials and Graphics.
- Religious Studies.
- English Literature
- Performing Arts - Dance
- Physical Education
- Business and Communications Studies
- ASDAN Youth Award Scheme
- Art and Design
- Design and Technology - Electronic Products, Food Technology, Graphic Products, Resistant Materials, Textiles Technology
For details of our attainment rates and other information such as absences, click on the ‘DCSF' link at the right hand side of this page. This opens a new pop-up window to the DCSF website.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Kineton High School directly.