Welcome to Develop
To develop, promote and support collaboration between education and business for the benefit of pupils and students, parents, teachers and employers throughout Luton and Bedfordshire.
Carolyn O'DonnellChief Executive Officer
Provider InformationAge Range: 14-16 - Young Apprenticeships; 16-18 - Progression Pathways/E2E & Apprenticeships; 19+ - NVQs
Develop EBP provides a quality innovation and brokerage service to employers, schools, colleges, communities and volunteers who need help, support, advice and guidance.
We believe that partnerships between education and business have a key role to play in meeting the challenges of our time. Our key 'drivers' and those of the government are:
- Raising standards of achievement
- Improving pupil motivation and attendance
- Supporting management and leadership in schools
- Preparing young people for the world of work, including employability
- Enhancing the delivery of the National Curriculum
- Delivery of Key Skills, including wider skills such as creativity and enterprise.
In order to achieve the above, we manage, co-ordinate and deliver a number of programmes across Bedfordshire & Luton helping young people from ages 4-19.
Our Core values are:
- To provide a friendly, reliable and quality service, driven by customer needs and evaluation.
- To provide an equitable and friendly environment in which to work, fostering individual strengths and thereby enhancing the growth of the organisation.
- To operate in a financially responsible manner thus securing the company's future growth and development.
- To create an atmosphere where everyone involved is enthusiastic about, and proud of being part of Develop EBP
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Develop directly.