Welcome to Dallam School
Dallam is a mixed, comprehensive 11 to 19 school with state boarding and international language college status in the rural, southern fringes of the Lake District in the North of England.
Our popularity is based on:
- a track record of outstanding examination achievement
- £12m recent investment in new facilities across the school
- being small enough for every student to be well known as an individual but being large enough to offer a wide range of courses, including the highly regarded International Baccalaureate
- an extensive extra-curricular programme of sports, arts and Duke of Edinburgh Award activity
- a distinctive international ethos with special opportunities for learning languages and for visits abroad
- an adventurous curriculum based on the principles of outdoor challenge and adventure learning
- being a community college promoting lifelong learning
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Dallam School directly.